Dinner on April 20 or 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So here it is the day has finally arrived for the get together at the Daniel this eving.

Meeting report, with pictures, to follow.

Look forward to seeing all of you there tonight, off to dive now.

Mike...

Hey Peter, did Jaime give you the evil eye?

MIke...Angie, Peter, Bill, John and I were there...were you there and we missed you?

Yeah Mike, that must have been a really LONG dive! LOL

Sorry we missed you, but the rest of us had a good time! I'm glad we met that night though, because after 18 dives in 6 days, I was beat! :wink:

Giggi, everyone at the hotel was super cool, but I also never bought a drink from the bar. Hardly drank at all until the last day when we weren't diving.

We had a great time in Cozumel. Got some great pictures, although I would say Angie should have some good ones too. Coming home was depressing and I had to work the very next day and also Saturday.

While waiting for everyone to show up I practiced my Spanish and salesmen skills hanging out with the waiters. Got myself a free margarita even.

One our last day we wound up in Cancun which was DEAD and returned to Play Del Carmen which at least had some action going on. Next time I want to tour Cozumel more. We never even made it to the other side of the island.
View attachment 33214View attachment 33213

Peter_C:
Giggi, everyone at the hotel was super cool, but I also never bought a drink from the bar. Hardly drank at all until the last day when we weren't diving.

We had a great time in Cozumel. Got some great pictures, although I would say Angie should have some good ones too. Coming home was depressing and I had to work the very next day and also Saturday.

While waiting for everyone to show up I practiced my Spanish and salesmen skills hanging out with the waiters. Got myself a free margarita even.

One our last day we wound up in Cancun which was DEAD and returned to Play Del Carmen which at least had some action going on. Next time I want to tour Cozumel more. We never even made it to the other side of the island.
View attachment 33214View attachment 33213

So that's where you guys ended up! I thought you guys would be running around Carlos and Charlie's with those balloon hats and 1/2 yard drinks! LOL

I can't believe Cancun was dead, but I'm glad you guys went to Playa--I love it over there. We didn't make it to the east side either, but look at it this way--just another reason to go back!

The currents made this a hard trip for photography but I think I got a few decent ones. I'll download them tomorrow and see if there are any worth posting.

And I know what you mean--I don't want to be back to reality yet. Being back in Big D is REALLY depressing....this time last week, I was still diving! I knew I shouldn't have gotten on that plane.....

cxg31s:
And I know what you mean--I don't want to be back to reality yet. Being back in Big D is REALLY depressing....this time last week, I was still diving! I knew I shouldn't have gotten on that plane.....

Whenever I return from a Coz trip, people always tell me "welcome back to the real world". My response to them is, "This ain't the real world, that is."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom