dipolog/dapitan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whales-sl-08.jpg

i have been fishing since i was 12 and i love it alot here from denmark travel around the world to fish

Ok then go somewhere else to kill fish ! Fish Killer !

You are not allowed to kill fish here unless you are a registered Filipino citizen. Why do you feel it is ok to come here and break the law ?

I want to be able to enjoy looking at fish when I scuba dive !

both those video are from faroe island not denmark so before you post something like this in the future please get your fact right fist. second i only catch what i/my family can eat like 2-3 fish. third who says i want to break the law i do NOT think it is okay to break the law i will ofcouse try and see if i need to get a fishing licence at the bantay dagat so i can try spear fishing and fishing with a fishing pole i will ask my wife to go there monday who only makes 3000 pesos a month i am sure you will still be able to see some fish even if i eat a few fish i am still going to eat them if i dont catch them myself it is alot worse that some fishermen are useing dynamite to catch fish and destoys the coral reefs there ,then me catching my dinner for me,my wife and my doughter

Where is Dapitan in the Philippines? I've been to the Philippines couple of times and I have not heard of this place. I've been to Puerto Galera, Batangas, Boracay (of course) and Palawan.

killing_dolphins_in_denmark9.jpg

both those video are from faroe island not denmark so before you post something like this in the future please get your fact right fist. second i only catch what i/my family can eat like 2-3 fish. third who says i want to break the law i do NOT think it is okay to break the law i will ofcouse try and see if i need to get a fishing licence at the bantay dagat so i can try spear fishing and fishing with a fishing pole i will ask my wife to go there monday who only makes 3000 pesos a month i am sure you will still be able to see some fish even if i eat a few fish i am still going to eat them if i dont catch them myself it is alot worse that some fishermen are useing dynamite to catch fish and destoys the coral reefs there ,then me catching my dinner for me,my wife and my doughter

Denmark is responsible for the military defence, police, justice, currency and foreign affairs in the Faroe Islands. So that makes Denmark guilty by association for the Dolphin and Whale Massacre.

If you need to feed your family just go down the market and buy a kilo of bangus for P120 and a kilo of rice for P40. That cost less than $3usd. If you can afford to go online than you can for sure afford that.

Are you a Filipino Citizen ? What is your Visa ? 13a ?

If you are not a Filipino Citizen then you can't get a fishing licence. I doubt you are going to get a commercial fishing licence.

Please read up on Republic Act No. 8550 - "The Philippine Fisheries Code of 1998.".

Section 2. Declaration of Policy. (b) - to limit access to the fishery and aquatic resources of the Philippines for the exclusive use and enjoyment of Filipino citizens;

CHAPTER II Section 5. Use of Philippine Waters. - - The use and exploitation of the fishery and aquatic resources in Philippine waters shall be reserved exclusively to Filipinos.

Section 18. Users of Municipal Waters. - All fishery related activities in municipal waters, as defined in this Code, shall be utilized by municipal fisherfolk and their cooperatives/organizations who are listed as such in the registry of municipal fisherfolk.

Section 86. Unauthorized Fishing or Engaging in Other Unauthorized Fisheries Activities. - No person shall exploit, engage in any fishery activity in Philippine waters without a license, lease or permit.

Section 87. Poaching in Philippine Waters. - It shall be unlawful for any foreign person, corporation or entity to fish in Philippine waters.

You are are just as bad as UNEDUCATED local fisherman that use dynamite, cyanide or muro-ami.

If you want to feed your family just take them to Jolibee. If you can afford that then you are a failure in life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom