DIR and Miflex LP hose/2d stage swivel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a miflex on my primary mostly because there was one lying around and I haven't gotten around to replacing it with a "proper" hose. It tends to float up behind my head and the cave line (tied as tight as possible) doesn't stay put in one place so I'm always having to push the bolt snap closer back to the 2nd stage. Your mileage may vary.

What problem does Miflex hoses solve?

FWIW I switched my 6in HP hoses on 2 stages over to MiFlex due to the rubber hoses cracking from the stress put on them. It cost me 2 dives that year. Unfortunately, they weren't the answer, and actually have MORE issues... so I've 'switched back.

FWIW I switched my 6in HP hoses on 2 stages over to MiFlex due to the rubber hoses cracking from the stress put on them. It cost me 2 dives that year. Unfortunately, they weren't the answer, and actually have MORE issues... so I've 'switched back.

Please elaborate...........please.

Please elaborate...........please.
I had two 6in HP hoses crack right near the outside of the bend on stage regs. One was a Halcyon hose, the other was a no-name.

I had two 6in HP hoses crack right near the outside of the bend on stage regs. One was a Halcyon hose, the other was a no-name.

:D What was the problem with the myflex hoses?

:D What was the problem with the myflex hoses?
PICT0001.jpg

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom