DIR-F July 1-4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
but the question is, Stud-Meister, did you make any fireworks of your own with the local DC gals...
hehehehe....I think my stories belong in the BP section. :wink:

short answer: no! And on one occassion I didn't want to go to JAIL! To keep it on topic, it wasn't going to qualify as "Doing it Right"! Welcome back to North America sucka! hehehehe...

TSandM:
halthron, congratulations on the rec pass! I certainly didn't come anywhere near that when I took the class . . . in fact, it took six months of work to reach it. It's not a small achievement, even if it isn't what you wanted.
Thanks but I had the benefit of more class reviews, including yours. I'm fortunate enough to have access to the equipment and pool to practice in so it's really just a matter of time.

chip104:
congrats! I'm really happy for you. Fundies sounds like a real handful so it's good to know you passed (whether it be at the tech or rec level!). Now I want to know if you will still dive with me!? Come on, aquaV reef once I'm back - you lead again.... :)

btw, I experienced the fireworks at the mall tonight. It rained earlier so not many people! Awesome!
If I haven't been thrown out of the country then we'll dive when you return.

DC people are totally chicken when it comes to any sort of weather. Enjoy it.

you guys are funny:) it was fun while it lasted, at least i can say been there done that and it would be nice to have the certs just in case i wanted to do a couple of bad azz tech dives in the future. also it seemed so pointless in anilao. maybe in coron or subic or even florida:)

eric, congrats on your classes. at least two of us here know mr. lorenzo.

koya, you know where ive been lately huh? one thing is for sure though i aint scouring the web for scuba gear.

summer **** when you get back we are going to rip through anilao and your leading. hopefully your wetsuit still fits if not your pink rashguard will be waiting

Spoon:
you guys are funny:) it was fun while it lasted, at least i can say been there done that and it would be nice to have the certs just in case i wanted to do a couple of bad azz tech dives in the future. also it seemed so pointless in anilao. maybe in coron or subic or even florida:)

eric, congrats on your classes. at least two of us here know mr. lorenzo.

koya, you know where ive been lately huh? one thing is for sure though i aint scouring the web for scuba gear.

summer **** when you get back we are going to rip through anilao and your leading. hopefully your wetsuit still fits if not your pink rashguard will be waiting
So Carlo..when will you be a proud owner of a D***:)?

clgsamson:
hehehe nah not that "D", the other "D". You have it, I have it but Pak, Larry and Dennis don't have it.
ahh... you mean a real camera...

Back
Top Bottom