DIR People ticked me off again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny .. :D

And I know just what you mean. One Intro day with Bob sherwood and Ed Hayes and I knew where my training was heading.

Henrik

Funny .. :D

And I know just what you mean. One Intro day with Bob sherwood and Ed Hayes and I knew where my training was heading.

Henrik

And my first dive with Bob Sherwood and YOU, got me rethinking what "in trim" really means! :shakehead:

I too jumped into this thread ready to read serious drivel, only to be pleasantly surprised. :rofl3: :rofl3:

I may never be able to really achieve the DIR control you guys have achieved, because of some personal physical limitations, but that does not mean I can't admire the control, and borrow the parts that do work for me!

It's hard to tell people about a class like this. It always sounds like a lot of money and time to put into your diving but If you see these divers in the water you quickly become excited by their skill set. At that point you pony up anything to have those skills. My point is they really don't charge enough for these classes. :D

It's hard to tell people about a class like this. It always sounds like a lot of money and time to put into your diving but If you see these divers in the water you quickly become excited by their skill set. At that point you pony up anything to have those skills. My point is they really don't charge enough for these classes. :D

they charge plenty

Fundies is a great value. After that, it gets painful :)

I thought Fundies was painful enough. It certainly was the most grueling class I've taken to date. I guess I have more pain to look forward to with Bob. :)

I was talking about expense . . . I figure my Cave 2 class came out to about $4500, excluding airfare.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom