Discovery Shark Week is Almost Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there,

You sound pretty excited about Shark Week 2008. It seems like you know more about it than I do. lol.

Anyway, just in case you forgot (but I'm sure you didn't...lol) Shark Week 2008 airs on Sunday, July 27 @ 9 pm.

Since you know about the Discovery Channel Shark Week website, did you browse by this cool new feature they're working on called, Shark Yourself? It sounds pretty interesting. Once I find out more, I can tell you all about it.

Anyway, I work with Discovery so I have the inside scoop. I would be happy to share more info if you’re interested. So let me know.

I hope I’m not overstepping my boundaries, I’m just trying to get the word out about Shark Week 2008.

Have a great day,

Marianne Baker
Discovery Ambassador
marianne.baker.80@gmail.com

July 27th - Aug 2nd 2008 is Discovery's Shark Week. I am sooooo excited! :popcorn: If you can't be in the water, this is the next best thing. Lots of good education about our friends in the water. For more information visit their site:

Shark Week : Discovery Channel : Shark Behavior and Conservation

This will be a nice break from all the dumb CRABS!!

I can understand Deadliest Catch, but I don't think I'll ever figure out who decided poker was a spectator sport. It makes golf look positively edge-of-your-seat exciting.

Now, Blue Planet? THAT is some AWESOME television! Heck, dump Celebrity Poker and just rerun the old classic Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau episodes. Not only are they more entertaining, they're also educational.

Yawn... spend your time looking at "Sharkwater" instead. Or better yet, buy my "Sharks & Rays of Southern California" DVD!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom