Displeased With DAN?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tekk Diver once bubbled...
Anyone ever been displeased with their DAN Membership or Insurance? If so, for what reasons?

If you are diving tech, you probably will be more likely to rely on your DAN coverage than a non-tech diver. Especially early in your tech career, as you test certain deco software and the group of buddies you are underwater with.

It seems to me that the Master plan is more than adequate for most situations.

In addition, the educational cutting-edge articles in the magazine give you a worthwhile return even if you never use the insurance portion itself.

I hope never to use the insurance portion. But I feel good that the insurance coverage for evacuation and hyperbaric chamber costs are there, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The insurance coverage is "in addition to" your DAN membership.

I carry the preferred plan coverage. Never had to use it, but if I do ever find myself in a bit of trouble, what level of insurance I have is the last thing I want to think about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom