dive boats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roguediver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Im looking to get a boat for diving, nothing fancy nothing to big or to small. I would like to be able to carry 4-6 divers with there gear. Not sure what kind to look for. It does not have to all ready be a dive boat, I can fix it up myself. Used would be better (cheaper I think). If any one has any info or thoughts I would be greatful. Thank you.

Well, I've used my fish & ski boat to dive from and it worked just fine so now it's a fish & ski & dive boat :)

Since you are land-locked in TN I'll assume it'll be for fresh water. Maybe a pontoon boat would work out OK. Lots of deck space for people and gear. Just add a good ladder and you'll be ready to go!

I got an email that Northeast Scuba Supply was selling one of their dive boats, the Scuba Two. They are buying a new one and selling this one. . It's only $18,000...

OK, It's in the ocean, a few thousnad miles a way and probably a bit more then you wanted, but it looks good to me. If I only had the money. Come on lottery!!!!!!!!

Ty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom