Dive Buddy Signatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recently consolidated several old, wrinkled, partial and water stained logbooks into one new, well organized log....so none of the dives logged have any signatures on them. Doesn't seem to be a problem and was just fine for my "logged dive" requirement for DM.

Thanks for all the feedback. I think I got the answers I was looking for. I have no plans of doing this professonally - just for me. I've only been asked for my log book at Gilboa Quarry when wanting to dive the deep end. I don't know how they would have reacted if they were not signed - but don't care. They don't require it to dive the shallow end. None of the Great Lakes boats I've gone on have ever asked for my log book nor have any of the 6 to 8 liveaboards I've gone on. I do plan to keep my xl log up to date as I want this for me but I hate taking my log books on trips with me, chasing dive buddies down for signatures, getting them wet on dive boats, risking loosing them ... Since it's for me, better to keep it in the computer and bring hard copies on trips just in case - hard copies that I can afford to loose. Again, thanks all.

Mike G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom