Dive Computer Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Added Oceanic Veo 3.0 dive computer - Specialty Class

This class includes 41 professionally done videos, several quizzes and a final test.

The class shows how to program the Veo 3.0, then takes you for a virtual dive with the Veo 3.0 first using air then with Nitrox. It shows you also how to perform a deep stop and gas switching, it covers decompression situations and reviews how the Veo 3.0 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Even though I bought my VEO 3.0 from a authorized dealer, what does it cost to just take the class? I CD manual is OK but I would like the visual aid of seeing your class on it. I've been to the site and was a bit confused about the "bubble credits". Granted, I didn't thoroughly research it but if I just want to pay cash and watch the lesson, how much?

I'm not looking to "virtual dive" I just want to fully understand the capabilities of my computer.

Even though I bought my VEO 3.0 from a authorized dealer, what does it cost to just take the class? .......
Did you ask the dealer to give you an Activation Code?

The cost of the class is 800 Bubble Credits ..... but when you register as a new user you get automatically 100 Bubble Credits for free.... so you will need to buy only 700 Bubble Credits (for less than $7.00)

...... I've been to the site and was a bit confused about the "bubble credits". ......
See post .... What is a Bubble Credit ?

Did you ask the dealer to give you an Activation Code?

The cost of the class is 800 Bubble Credits ..... but when you register as a new user you get automatically 100 Bubble Credits for free.... so you will need to buy only 700 Bubble Credits (for less than $7.00)

See post .... What is a Bubble Credit ?

Thank you! Yes, I called the shop and ask but the person working wasn't familiar with an activation code. The owner was out of town. For $7 I may just pay you and take the class. I hate to bother you with another question but if I turn off the TV and take the phone off of the hook, roughly how long will it take?

Disclaimer: Shorter isn't better, I want to know my computer inside and out, just curious if I need to set aside an hour, 4 hours, or 2 nights after work. Also, after buying the credits, can I go through it again at a later date if I want to? Say I spend a winter out of the water and want it as a refresher course before diving in the spring.

Last edited:
....... I hate to bother you with another question but if I turn off the TV and take the phone off of the hook, roughly how long will it take?....
This class has 41 videos ..... for ~3 minutes each .... plus time it will take you to take the quizzes and final test ... 2 to 3 hours?

....... Also, after buying the credits, can I go through it again at a later date if I want to? Say I spend a winter out of the water and want it as a refresher course before diving in the spring.
The class is available for 12 months since enrollment. You can take it as many times as you want.
After 12 months you will have the option to re-purchase the class (at a discounted price)
See (free) NOTICE VIDEO

Again, thank you for the prompt and complete answer. It seems that you run a first class operation. :cool3:

Added Online Class for the Oceanic OC1 dive computer.

This class includes 47, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the OC1, then takes you for a virtual dive with the OC1 first using air then with Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations, underwater navigation with the integrated digital compass, switching between multiple gasses and reviews how the OC1 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the OC1 Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the OC1 Online Class either by purchasing it using 1300 Bubble Credits (~$12.70) or by obtaining an Activation Code from your dive store.

As of today at DiveComputerTraining.com you can find Online Classes for the following Dive Computers:

AERIS: XR-1, Manta, Atmos AI

Oceanic: Veo100, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 3.0, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1

Scubapro/Uwatec: Galileo Sol

Suunto: Gekko, Zoop, Cobra, Cobra 3

TUSA: ZEN IQ-900

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Added Online Class for the Suunto D4 dive computer.

This class includes 39, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the D4, then takes you for a virtual dive with the D4 first using air then with Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the D4 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the D4 Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the D4 Online Class either by purchasing it using 700 Bubble Credits (~$7.00) or by obtaining an Activation Code from your dive store.

As of today at DiveComputerTraining.com you can find Online Classes for the following Dive Computers:

Oceanic: Veo100, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 3.0, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1

Suunto: Gekko, Zoop, Cobra, Cobra 3, D4

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Added Online Class for the Oceanic Veo 2.0 dive computer.

This class includes 40, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience.

The class shows how to program the Veo 2.0, then takes you for a virtual dive with the Veo 2.0 first using air then with Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the Veo 2.0 responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the Veo 2.0 Online Class doubles as an online Multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

You can enroll in the Veo 2.0 Online Class either by purchasing it using 650 Bubble Credits ($6.46) or by obtaining an Activation Code from your dive store.

Oceanic: Veo100, Pro Plus 2, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1

Suunto: Gekko, Zoop, Cobra, Cobra 3, D4

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom