Dive computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see the points on the wireless AI, but I have to add this. In 30+ years I've had the safety plug on my pressure gauge blow twice. I've had the oil leak from my depth gauge 2 or 3 times as well. I've had wireless computers since the older Aeris 750GT, which was pretty well known to be wireless technology in its early age-growing pains, through today and have not suffered a failure of any sort that has ever caused me to miss a dive or buy more than a battery kit.

The technology has only gotten better over the years and it is pretty rare that we see issues or complaints about them.

I also have a Nitek Plus. It's Ok but I hated it in the begining. Didn't know why until I figured out the instruction book sucks. In other words, you'll make a lot of mistakes programing dives until you get it figured out.

Back
Top Bottom