Dive Gear Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ontwreckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I ordered some things from DGX on Sunday and they arrived on my door step in Canada today. I received 5 emails from them, during this. One was how to track my package, one was how to get the package to clear Canadian customs without cost to me, one on how to pay the duty and taxes on the items, The other 2 were saying the items were shipped and had been delivered.
This the first time I have ordered anything on line and anything from the US and their service was nothing but the best and I will order from them again.

They made a minor mistake on one of my orders recently, and sent the wrong item. After I emailed them, they sent the correct items quickly and let me keep the other item. Overall a 5-star experience.

Also great selection. If they do not carry something, I typically research it and often find out I should not buy it

Also great selection. If they do not carry something, I typically research it and often find out I should not buy it
That's what someone here said to me. If DGX doesn't stock it, you don't need it! LOL.

They are a complete one stop shop for gear in general. They've always taken care of me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom