Review Dive Gear Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep top notch service from DGE on this side of the Pacific too!

I love DGX. I've purchased tons of stuff from them over the years (mostly small parts and bungee, repair items, etc. in large enough lots that I can get free shipping). I don't think I've ever had an order take more than two days to get to me, although they are only about three hours away. In 2022 I bought a scooter from them and there was an issue with one of the items in my order being in stock, they called me several times and had an in-depth conversation on how I wanted everything shipped out so the inconvenience would be minimal. They're also super friendly when you pick stuff up from them in person. Been super happy with the DGX Gears single-tank wing my wife bought me for my birthday last year as well!

DGX is one of the best. I've purchased several times from them this past year. I've only had one minor issue with an item which I emailed them about. No questions asked; they didn't even ask me to return the original item and immediately sent me a replacement. Can't say I've had the same experience with Piranha Dive Mfg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom