Dive Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went there years ago and was spearfishing, in Panarea. It was fantastic. I've told myself that I will scuba there one day. There's Stromboli, Panarea and a couple of other islands which name I forget that are very distinct and offer great Mediterranean underwater landscape and fauna. Ustica sounds awesome too.

I dove Cernia di Lavezzi off the northern side of Sardinia a few years back. There are some friendly groupers there. My recollection is that it was ok diving - nothing fantastic. Its basically in between Sardinia and Corsica.

Yes, they are beautiful places but the problem is maybe from there they seem close but they are not... you must choose!!

ciao, Marco

I noticed your post I will be going in Sept next week to Tuscany was planning on diving in Giglio what are the sites you reccomend, what water temp, shorty or full suit. email me at levi.michaels@gmail.com, I am not often on this site.

Ciao
Levi :07:

Simtech:
I live and work here in Pisa Italy not far (respective) from Elba, it is an excellent place to dive, However I prefer a smaller less touristic Island to the south called Giglio, There is a perfect little B&B there called Il Porticcolo (the little port) in the town of Campese. If I can be of any help I would be happy to suggest places I know here, Ciao! Patrick :wink:

P.S.See the following site http://www.isoladelgiglio.it/

Back
Top Bottom