Dive Log software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Mike once bubbled...
I use the immersions dive software and it seems to work well.

Wow, that software hasn't been updated in almost 2 years:

Beta 0.69 - Work still in progress - Not released.
Beta 0.68 - Released on the web 1/14/2002

I have to agree, I haven't found any software that I really like. Scubase is by far the best, but having to export from Suunto and import into scubase is a pain in the rear, ontop of that it doesn't bring all the needed fields.

Wisdom Software

I just got the software for my Wisdom and FINALLY got it loaded on my laptop. Now I can't get it to D/L the info from the dive computer. I get a "Wisdom Timed Out" message, and I'm still within 2 minutes of beginning the download. I checked the USB connection, and it's good.

Any suggestions anyone??

:stupid:

MsParamedic once bubbled...
Wisdom Software

I just got the software for my Wisdom and FINALLY got it loaded on my laptop. Now I can't get it to D/L the info from the dive computer. I get a "Wisdom Timed Out" message, and I'm still within 2 minutes of beginning the download. I checked the USB connection, and it's good.

Any suggestions anyone??

:stupid:
It sounds like the two are not talking to each other. Do you get a "found new hardware" box when you plug the USB cable and Wisdom into your laptop? What operating system are you using?

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but make sure it's not plugged in backwards. I did that the first time I plugged my wisdom in and had to toss myself a "***?!?!".

I have yet to find a dive log/planner that I really enjoy either. I'm a .NET developer, so I was going to start writing one, but I'm missing a few formulas. Anyone who has some in-depth knowledge with dive calculations who's interested in helping out, send me an email: rmarrs (at) gmail.com.

I was hoping to make it PC/Web/web service Based, and it would be open source for all you code hackers out there.

judging by the views on this thread a decent looking dive s/w package would be worthwhile. I just invested in an oceanic vt3 and the oceanlog s/w interface is circa 80's aka "crap" as previously posted .

my g/f has datatrak which can show dive buddies simultaneously, does anyone know how i can get the oceanic data converted to uwatec format?

Back
Top Bottom