Dive Operator in Coron,Busuanga (and other stuff)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i need to practice air conservation pronto.

i laugh really often underwater--- i do not know if that is nitrogen narcosis taking effect--- and in all the cases that i do, my air consumption is terribly a giveaway. how do you guys do it if you have the tendency to laugh underwater. do you, like, take out the regulator from your mouth and laugh out bubbles or what?

rhadamantus:
i need to practice air conservation pronto.

i laugh really often underwater--- i do not know if that is nitrogen narcosis taking effect--- and in all the cases that i do, my air consumption is terribly a giveaway. how do you guys do it if you have the tendency to laugh underwater. do you, like, take out the regulator from your mouth and laugh out bubbles or what?
fart...

Mampsa:
...they say the big barracuda is gone. :huh: What else is to see there anyway? :huh:

not much to see, yes. but it's a totally different experiece to dive the lake. it's like a scene from a science fiction movie with perfectly clear water and the walls looking like pointed cathedral towers, thermocline at about 40 feet with a difference of at least 10º. The "avalance" is also nice to see with it's very fine sand flowing down to the bottomless pit. The changing color of the "black hole" in the middle of the lake is also wonderful.

there's no barracuda in the lake, but there are strange looking catfish, lots of tiny shells stuck to the walls, and cleaner shrimps just less 15-20 feet from the bottom of the entrance mouth of the lake. the shrimps are so tame, they'd clean your nails or even your teeth if you're patient enough to let them approach.

boljakool:
not much to see, yes. but it's a totally different experiece to dive the lake. it's like a scene from a science fiction movie with perfectly clear water and the walls looking like pointed cathedral towers, thermocline at about 40 feet with a difference of at least 10º. The "avalance" is also nice to see with it's very fine sand flowing down to the bottomless pit. The changing color of the "black hole" in the middle of the lake is also wonderful.

there's no barracuda in the lake, but there are strange looking catfish, lots of tiny shells stuck to the walls, and cleaner shrimps just less 15-20 feet from the bottom of the entrance mouth of the lake. the shrimps are so tame, they'd clean your nails or even your teeth if you're patient enough to let them approach.
\\

Nice report. Thanks, i'll make it a point to dive barracuda and gunthers cathredral next time I return to coron.

Cheers

I went with SeaDive 2 years ago and they were great! Nice guys, fun but professional. Even the outsides of the wrecks are incredible. They've been there since...what? 1944? Don't think of them as wrecks if you aren't into wrecks....think of them as reefs.
I want to go back to the Cathedral....and this time I am taking a bamboo flute in there! Fabulous acoustics!

Back
Top Bottom