Dive Operators at Ao Nang, Krabi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd also recommend Scuba Addicts. Nice people and very professional.

I'm back from Krabi. Didn't manage to dive :p It's a short trip. My plan was to dive on Saturday.

Met up with Damien at Krabidivers. He had trouble with his boat. I was adamant to dive King Cruiser wreck, anemone Reef, and Shark Point. But most of the trips on Saturday was heading to Phi Phi. So we postponed it to Sunday.

Joined my non-diving friends on island hopping around Phi Phi on Saturday. Had diarrhoea and stomach cramp the whole evening. Damien called in the evening saying that the boat is not going to the wreck but Phi Phi on Sunday. I was not keen to dive Phi Phi plus, I'm not even sure I was up for any diving so I called it off.

Will definitely return to dive and rockclimb some day.

Thank you so much for your suggestions and feedbacks. Appreciate it!

You'll find the sevice varies around the year. Scuba Addicts now put their Phi Phi divers on the ferry to meet with their longtail at Phi Phi Don. Get the diving done quick though, coz you must not miss the return ferry! Krabi Divers are closed for a while, could be something to do with their boat sinking......... So far I've had two large parties from Malaysia, all happy, but I must remember the salt for the pineapple next time! Try Manta Point scuba diving in Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand: liveaboards and manta expeditions

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom