Dive packages/operators Key Largo area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if your set on Key Largo, if not Olympus Dive Center In NC you can do a full day charter with a guide for just around 200 bucks....no dbl occupancy and from what I understand a decent outfit just a bit crowded at times on the boat. We are divng there fourth of july week...so hope its good good luck

A little bit north of largo I dove West palm with jim abernathy's scuba adventures and had a fantastic day of diving. They had a DM in the water with the group of 6 divers on the boat and it didnt cost any extra. My LDS recommended amorey also when I talked to them about key largo also.

+ 1 for Horizon Divers. I went there alone, and they not only fixed me up with accomodation right next to the dive shop (a 2 minute walk away), but were also a first rate operation. Captain Bob Bates was absolutely superb, although I would be hard-pressed to find fault with his colleagues, too. Site selection was always dependent on the best possible conditions, which I thoroughly respect. I had no problems being paired up on the boat, either. Site briefings were also excellent, and made navigation a breeze.

Key Largo Scuba Shack or something similar has been getting some great reviews from people been down there. They put a DM in the water on all the dives, and they have a six pack for a boat.

Hi! Just wanted to give you some info about our shop we do put a free guide with you on every dive, actually an instructor and we only take 6 divers out per trip on our 14 passenger boat. So, you get plenty of room to move around and plenty of personal attention. We have packages available if you will be here for several days and we are also happy to run you a tab. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have about our operation! Thanks!
Kim

For what it's worth, I'm a newb but will possibly be in the area the same time. If you're just looking for folks to dive with to save costs, I'll PM you once we have our plans finalized.

Back
Top Bottom