Dive planning software questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is kind of what I am looking for but would like it for the PC to just play with when I can't be in a place to actually use it. Now I wish someone besides AT&T did the Iphone.

THANKS to everybody!
it will also work on a iPod Touch which is a great music player on its own. I have AT&T but don't like the iPhone as much as my Blackberry, so that is what I use to get 90% of the base functionality!

Great Question, I was thinking it myself!

This is kind of what I am looking for but would like it for the PC to just play with when I can't be in a place to actually use it. ........

If you want something to play wit the PC you could try our free simulator.

It is not really a "planning software" .... but there is a "dive planning feature" where you enter various data (depth, airmix, divetime and surface interval) and you will get estimates for your next virtual dive. Of course ... in the planning we take into account the nitrogen loading of your previous dive .... of course properly adjusted for the Surface interval.

Alberto

Hi,

Hopefully I'm not going to annoy anyone with a plug for my own software, but please have a look for eDiveSoftware (I can't post links yet here which is fair enough).

This is for dive planning, logging, dive sites, diver management, equipment management, buoyancy calculations and a whole lot more. We launched last year and are trying to get ourselves known bit by bit. You can download a copy and install and try it with no obligation as it will let you run it 30 times without needing to contact us. If you register via our site, we will be happy to extend this period for you for 2 months so you can have a play. It's the full app for the trial.

The app currently ships with US Navy tables, but works with PADI, NAUI, BSAC etc... provided certain formatting is adhered to. We have several videos on YouTube (search for Dive Planning).

The software has been independently checked by download.com and softpedia.com to be free of viruses, malware and the like.

Some webinars are coming up detailing how to use the app etc...

Please feel free to send constructive comments and feedback to us.

Ryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom