Dive Rite canister light price list needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bertschb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking at Dive Rite canister lights but I can't find any prices for them. I sent an email to the company but they haven't responded. Can anybody point me to a price list?

If not, how about a price on the SlimLine with the MR11 head (model LT6250MR11) or the Wreck Series with 8 hour battery and MR11 head (model LT6400MR11).

Any help would be appreciated since I have no idea how much these lights cost.

Thanks

That link is actually Fill Express, they are a brick and mortar and online you can buy there online. I sent you a PM about a place local that can probably beat that price though.

So after seeing the prices, do you want one (Damn near as good, if not better) for half the price?

heheheh

I thought I wasn't allowed to REALLY do business on this board :)

Anyways, I was mostly kidding. My stuff is pretty good (I think). Especially since as far as my holagens go, they ARE half the price and every bit as good since I got all the bugs worked out.

I will build the HID's when the price comes down some more.

Oh yes, and the Canadian dollar is now at par when you shop :)

teheheh

Just curious if anyone knew where to get this Diverite Slimline Light Series light as a good price. Or, if you know of a small compact 10W HID light that is similar but much cheaper, I would be interested in knowing as well.

thanks

LVX

bertschb:
I'm looking at Dive Rite canister lights but I can't find any prices for them. I sent an email to the company but they haven't responded. Can anybody point me to a price list?

If not, how about a price on the SlimLine with the MR11 head (model LT6250MR11) or the Wreck Series with 8 hour battery and MR11 head (model LT6400MR11).

Any help would be appreciated since I have no idea how much these lights cost.

Thanks

MSRP on the slimline MR-11 Standard or Narrow beam is $625.00.
The Wreck series NIMH 7500 mA MSRP is $739.00. I hope this helps but again it is only MSRP, It can be cheaper if you know who to ask!! lol :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom