Dive shop in Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaignstar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm going to the palladium vallarta resort in few weeks and I would like to know the best dive shop who can bring us the the best boat site arround. My girlfriend and I are certified advance and nitrox padi. A friend of mine would like to take is padi open water while will be there (nice chix too). But we don't have a car. we have all our gear, we only need tanks and weight.

I know the Palladium is in Punta Mita, any good place near the hotel.

is PVscuba is too far from the hotel ? I've read good comments about them.

thanks in advance

Hi,

We're located at Marina Vallarta, about a 30 minute drive from the Palladium (5 minutes south of the airport). A cab to us would cost around $20.

We can accomodate your group's needs and you can be in the same boat even if you don't dive together because of the cert dives (you're welcome to dive together if you wish, otherwise we'll have different guides).

If you wish to contact us directly, please do so at info@pvscuba.com

best regards from Alex and the PVScuba team

Thanks otegui, we went diving with Vallarta Advanture. It was too long for those 2 dives. The viz in september is bad max 30'. the water was super warm, 89 degres !!! At the palladium surfin was awsome ! we are going back in december, this time at the marival, the viz should be alot better in december.

the only thing about vallarta is, you have to take a cab for 20 mins, than get in the boat for 1h30 min and finally dive. I wish we could start from the beach at the hotel.

Any diving center at the marival in nuevo vallarta ?

Hi Gaignstar, Vallarta Undersea pick up at Nuevo Vallarta also, very near from your resort. Vallarta Adventures never look for the best conditions because they have not only divers on board, so you have to do out with divers to dive like Vallarta Undersea and can take you out to the best destinations and look for the best viz each day. Go to the web site and take a look. www.vallartaundersea.com and read something about the dive sites around PV there. Get 10% off booking online here..
This is the Viz at Chimo on last September.

that's alot better, we give vallartaundersea a try this december

thanks again

I look forward to hearing a report from each of you as I think PV will be a 2009 destination for me too.

Hi all,
I'm an Aussie diver who will be in P.V. in a couple of weeks and have booked to dive with "otegui" from vallarta undersea. Will be sure to post a report on my return.

Cheers,

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom