Dive shops in Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHIP!!! YOU ROCK!!! Thanks...I needed that list!!!

i think they're in the same building but moved to the second floor. at least they were on the second floor the last time i was there (which was last year).

No, they're no longer there. I went last week and found the 2nd floor empty. Hence, my query.

The Mares shop is still at the ground floor, though.

And the building is now named Vistamar.

Isn't there a diveshop in Alabang (Town Center?) run by that Torben Bohn (aka mr.Kompressor) guy? Forgot the shop's name though (Aquatica? Atlantica?)...

Best way to be able to buy your gear cheap is to become a Divemaster/Instructor... :eyebrow:

..run by that Torben Bohn (aka mr.Kompressor) guy? Forgot the shop's name though (Aquatica? Atlantica?)...

:

forgetting things in combination with that name is actually a increase of life-quality... :fishslap:

couldn't resist... :D (forgive me Torben)

Torbens shop is not Atlantica (but I understand the grounds Marku's idea was growing on).

Pacifica Dive Center will do...

Rhoody

yup, yup....Pacifica....and Torben gives fair rates on everything,

Does anyone know the present whereabouts of Adventure One (formerly Aqua One)? It seems that they're no longer in the former Aquaventure Bldg at San Antonio Village.

If i'm not mistaken, I think they're at tiendesitas, I was talking to this guy named jeejay(?) he says he has a store in tiendecitas by that name...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom