Dive Site:Rock Point?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dives were good... one of my favs... horseshoe was first followed by Dalila. My DC has been showing 81 degrees the past 2 days compared to 82 the first 3 days. Steve has had a few kills but the hunting has been tough. The 2 blankets Are coming in handy already as cat keeps this room cold as a meat locker to sleep. Had dinner with Steve and his better half tonight at the bungalow for 2 for 1 Thursday burgers. 4 cheeseburgers with fries and 6 drinks came to 400 pesos including 20 percent tip... can't beat that! Tacked on another 3 days of diving with Pony yesterday as the place is going to get very busy and we didn't want to be without a boat the 21 22 and 23rd. With regard to the depression you are experiencing, ain't there some kinda lion fish hunter app you could download and play on the iPad or something?!!! Maybe draw a pic of a lion fish and tack it to a tree to shoot at?

[QUOTE It's been two days and I am suffering meloncoly and depression:(.[/QUOTE]

Yes a video game consisting of hunting lion fish, just what Gary needs.
Heck Gary spends more time underwater in COZ than the DM's.
Here he is prepping for another hunt................>
IMG_1352.JPG

[QUOTE It's been two days and I am suffering meloncoly and depression:(.

Yes a video game consisting of hunting lion fish, just what Gary needs.
Heck Gary spends more time underwater in COZ than the DM's.
Here he is prepping for another hunt................>View attachment 387797[/QUOTE]
A motley lookin crew if I ever saw one:clearmask:. November was a fun trip!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom