Dive Today program on OLN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I do get OLN, but that show is only aired on the US feed of OLN, not the Canadian feed.

The show on "deep diving" was Monday's show. The Dive Today show appears to be targeted to recreational divers however they discuss doing dives to 150ft and only briefly mention air source redundancy with a brief shot of a small pony bottle (at least they didn't pull out a spare air). Additionally, they itemized things to be aware of when deep diving but I didn't pick up on any mention of nitrogen narcosis during the entire show.

I was searching through my Tivo as well and found a show call Divers Down on NESN (New England Sports Network). I've only caught one show so far. My TV guide is off by 30 minutes, so Tivo doesn't record it. Last Friday night, they had a good show on Yap. Some cool video on mantas.

jviehe once bubbled...
On sunday at 4am, and monday at 4am.
I had though they cancelled it, but I guess they just moved it to 4am!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom