Dive Training-best instruction and service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

intheair10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
GC will be my first trip diving since I received my OW cert, and I'm also going solo. I'm looking for a dive operator on the west end July 14-17 with no more than 10 other divers on the boat. What I'd like is to do the PADI Advanced Open Water course (Night, Deep, Wreck, Nav, Buoyancy). I'll also be using Nitrox and most likely will bring my own BC, computer, and pony. After the initial two-day course I plan to do two more days worth of 2-tank dives, also nitrox. I've looked into Neptune and Cayman Diving School, any others? Thanks

Tom at SunDivers is an excellent Instructor with a great deal of experience. Better book now though. The SunDiver boats only take 6 or less. Also, you should ask if you are * allowed * to use Nitrox during the AOW course.

I'd go with Cayman Diving School, exactly what you want, 6 divers/boat, excellent, custom service, nitrox.....

Good diving, Craig

I will toss a vote in for Sunset divers at Sunset House. My wife and I returned recently from a trip to GC and she did her advanced with Sunset Divers. Staff was great, instruction for her was fun, informative and appropirately challenging. If you choose to go with them ask for Treavor and/or Tom. Great training at fantastic dive sites INHO. Good luck in you selection.

Steve

PS. if you choose to go with them tell em Steve and Theresa from Nevada say HI!!!

Thanks for all the input. I've decided to go with Cayman Diving School because of the reasons stated prior and they also have a BP/W rig that I can test out, should be a challenge!

Thanks for all the input. I've decided to go with Cayman Diving School because of the reasons stated prior and they also have a BP/W rig that I can test out, should be a challenge!
Planning a trip to Grand Cayman with my 12 year old son and doing our Advanced Open Water (junior for him) and some extra diving together. Was considering booking with Cayman Diving School. How was your trip and experience?

Thanks in advance?

GC will be my first trip diving since I received my OW cert, and I'm also going solo. I'm looking for a dive operator on the west end July 14-17 with no more than 10 other divers on the boat. What I'd like is to do the PADI Advanced Open Water course (Night, Deep, Wreck, Nav, Buoyancy). I'll also be using Nitrox and most likely will bring my own BC, computer, and pony. After the initial two-day course I plan to do two more days worth of 2-tank dives, also nitrox. I've looked into Neptune and Cayman Diving School, any others? Thanks

If you haven't already booked...contact DiveTech at Cobalt Coast. I've seen them for 2 weeks working with new divers and conducting classes. They are incredible!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom