Diver accident in Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear you're doing better, Maggi. Thanks for posting a personal note.

You go Girl!! Keep up the good work!! You truly are blessed!

Heather.

bobmaggi:
HI there. . . this is Maggi here. I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts this last month. I am overwhelmed by the number of people who really care. I don't think that will ever sink in. I still don't remember anything about the accident or the day before, and that is a good thing! I am so proud of my husband. . . he is the hero here! I am so happy he is current on his CPR skills!

I am getting stronger every day. My latest chest xray shows I am improving. I am going to physical therapy 3 times a week and that is helping a lot to get my strength and stamina back. I am driving short distances with my husband's automatic car (mine is a manual and we don't think I'm ready for that, yet). Most places I need to go are within 5 miles from our home anyway.

Please remember that life is so precious. . . please live your life to the fullest!

Take care and thanks so much again. God bless. Maggi
Super News!! Thanks for coming on to tell us. Best wishes...!!

Way to go Maggi! Slow and steady is the best way when coming back from something like this. We're all here for you, as we know you would be for us! :)

Good to hear from you and great to hear you are doing well. Hope your total recovery is quick and you get back in the water diving as soon as you feel up to it.

Glad to see you on the board Maggi! Hope your recovery continues to go well and you are back to your old self in no time! I received an email about your accident after I had seen Bob post it on the board. Imagine my surprise when I found out your cousin Jenny is a good friend of my husband and I :)

Best wishes to you!
Ber :lilbunny:

Hope your recovery continues to go well! You're in all of our thoughts and prayers.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom