Diver certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone know if there is a way that i can prove that im a certified diver without my diver licence card (i dont have it with me, just a photo). Thanks.

Can you contact the certifying agency? Perhaps they can email something. I don’t know if that will work. Just trying to offer ideas

How old is your certification?
Most agencies today, have you in an online database which you should have been given access to.
Typically a photo of it will do, if it shows Agency, your picture and cert #

Does anyone know if there is a way that i can prove that im a certified diver without my diver licence card (i dont have it with me, just a photo). Thanks.
What is your certification agency? Can you post a photo of your card?

I have never shown a drivers license--just my certification card.

I have never shown a drivers license--just my certification card.
Don't think anyone ever mentioned a drivers license... But I will say that having photos on your phone of any and all important docs is a good idea..

For the OP......Seems like a photo of your c-card on your phone should be fine.. Is someone questioning your certification?

IMG_0365.jpeg

I know PADI has an app that can show your cert cards. May have to pay for each cert card you want displayed on the app. I have used the app on past dive trips and was accepted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom