Diver certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been asked to present a physical card in over 10 years. I just hand them my phone with a photo of the front and back of my C Cards and they never ask for more (although I still carry the cards in my backpack along with my other essential travel items).

Last time I recall having to do so was in CocoView Resort in Roatan, they actually took the cards from everyone and held them the entire time our group was there. Don't know what they would have done if it wasn't available but I doubt they'd have prevented me from diving.

Do you believe IANTD's member website would work for one country and they chose Canada. :)
Okay, two countries. What if you received your certification in one of the other 200+ countries?

Okay, two countries. What if you received your certification in one of the other 200+ countries?
I guess I would start by trying to contact my region - International Licensees
Just because you can't login to IANTD doesn't mean the same for everyone.

NA includes 23 countries

If you're SDI/TDI/PFI you can log into your online account and they have digital versions of your certs there

So I just loaded the PADI App onto my phone and went to "account" and one of the options is "All eCards"...... When I tap that option here (phone screenshot below) is what I see. I can scroll down and also see any other certs like OW, ADV, Rescue, etc. Then I just tap on the preferred cert option and all the details come up.

Anyway this APP works perfectly and as far as I know there are no fees or dues or continuing membership obligations that I am aware of.

I still bring my physical cards with me when I travel. And of those cards I only bring my AOW and Enriched Air cards. The black ones stay at home.

nnKxxtk.png

So I just loaded the PADI App onto my phone and went to "account" and one of the options is "All eCards"...... When I tap that option here (phone screenshot below) is what I see. I can scroll down and also see any other certs like OW, ADV, Rescue, etc. Then I just tap on the preferred cert option and all the details come up.

Anyway this APP works perfectly and as far as I know there are no fees or dues or continuing membership obligations that I am aware of.

I still bring my physical cards with me when I travel. And of those cards I only bring my AOW and Enriched Air cards. The black ones stay at home.

nnKxxtk.png
That is a PRO benefit you are seeing, not available to everyone.

That is a PRO benefit you are seeing, not available to everyone.
Well that sucks..... Come-on PADI... Wake up and take care of all the people who have taken care of you! Dad always said......."Take the "High Road", because the view is better and the air is fresher".....

If it matters, I think the OP is in Spain.

padi is the best link…i trained with BSAC in UK 20 years ago and as I was not a badge hunter still remain a sports diver…after 1000+ dives in many countries..just enjoying the diving

Back
Top Bottom