Diver certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know PADI has an app that can show your cert cards. May have to pay for each cert card you want displayed on the app. I have used the app on past dive trips and was accepted.

Unfortunately that costs $50 per cert to have an "E Card" and now the physical C Card also costs $50.

I think that was what OP was talking about, the drivers license like card or C Card.with your photo.

Unfortunately that costs $50 per cert to have an "E Card" and now the physical C Card also costs $50.

I think that was what OP was talking about, the drivers license like card or C Card.with your photo.

I believe the E-card is now the default free “card” and a physical card costs $50.

I just take pictures or screenshots

For PADI it's also possible for a dive shop to look it up given your name and DOB.

my IANTD certs are available on Login | IANTD Members
my TDI and PADI as well.
Yes, just for you. But dive centers can't check your IANTD certification.

edit:
I checked that link and tried with my IANTD number.
Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 17.25.12.png

Pretty useless, probably only works for one country (or continent) in the world.

Yes, just for you. But dive centers can't check your IANTD certification.

edit:
I checked that link and tried with my IANTD number.
View attachment 824205
Pretty useless, probably only works for one country (or continent) in the world.
The OP said he wants to find/show "proof" of certification to a dive-op. He can login and show the dive-op.
Anyway, the OP is not any of the above mentioned agencies. He is with PDIC which is gone and replaced with SEI.

Do you believe IANTD's member website would work for one country and they chose Canada. :)

Back
Top Bottom