Diver goes to see the Wizard, by way of Dorothy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL, which comment might that be? The dive buddy one? I was just making it clear that all dive buddies aren't created equal in terms of post dive responsibility :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
LOL, which comment might that be? The dive buddy one? I was just making it clear that all dive buddies aren't created equal in terms of post dive responsibility :D

oh, you poor poor man......

would you like them on a platter, or on a stick?

Its sad that I have to start wearing a cup to go diving... Arg :p

I'll just be sure to dive in well populated areas, with crazy locals. That seems to keep the MDB in the truck. Safety out in the open, hooray!

A body was recovered today in the scorched remains of Osceola County. The uncontrollable wildfires that have plagued the area have made firefighters and local homeowners nervous. The recent rain dropped by tropical storm Alberto has finally allowed firefighters to re-enter the area. Helicopters had been dropping water from nearby water reserves and even the ocean in attempts to extinguish the blaze. Firefighters were shocked to find the remains of a body on the charred ground. It appears that a Scuba diver was scooped up in the trough carried by a helicopter and was accidentally dumped on top of the burning wildfires. As of yet, the only identification clues are a “Hurricane Ivan Diver” patch and a flooded camera. If anyone has any further information on the identity of this diver, please call your local FBI office so it can be supressed.

Bah, I'm on camera #2, you weren't around for camera #1 maiden voyage(and subsequent flood). :(

I seem to be dying alot lately. Waterspouts, fires, dragons, and airplanes... Sheesh!

I would blame it on karma. You offended the cranky one, and bad things will follow. Sometimes wearing a cup, just isn't enough.

The cranky one eh? I like that name better than SMACK or MDB. It could be permanant!

Back
Top Bottom