Diver Initials on Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My question was answered. There is not a standard. Good to know.

The rest is just fun and games.

My question was answered. There is not a standard. Good to know.

The rest is just fun and games.

Yes, just having fun! It's the small things in life that get me by.

Here is something that I over think a bit. How does one get into a pool with their scuba equipment without an act of congress? I have called the Y, no go. I have to wait until a LDS has a class and tag along with them once a month and only during their times for the class. How have other been so lucky to find a pool to practice?????

My LDS has a pool. I know of a bunch of other shops that have pools also.

How much do they charge you for pool use??? I think the one that has a pool around here charges $50.

I used to be the Aquatics Director at my local Y. I know the new Aquatics Directors, so usually I can get in if I do a few re-cert classes for their lifeguards. That is how I get into the pool.

My LDS: $10 if I use their tanks, nothing if I use my own.
Others: Don't remember.

WOW!!! Huge difference in price. I just paid $20 per person, used their tanks, to go to a pool for practice. For me that is $60 for the 3 of us. Better than the alternative.

I used to be the Aquatics Director at my local Y. I know the new Aquatics Directors, so usually I can get in if I do a few re-cert classes for their lifeguards. That is how I get into the pool.

OK, rub it in!:rofl3:

there are none in the orlando area I know of with pools

I would have thought that more in FL would have them. How close to the water are you??

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom