Diver killed- (and update)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wrote that one in my dive log. Still a great dive, though.

CBulla:
My favorite was when we were diving near the pier by Hibiscus... and those folks drifted through us FISHING? And when you asked "We saw the flags, thats why we cut the motors...." but they had left the lines out (!!! :06: )

It was an excellent and most interesting LOW VIZ dive (rarity) off of LBTS...

Jeff, I believe it was also you who was with Brian and I at G-H when we had the boat circling his anchored boat trying to figure out what my wife was 'fishing' for?

DennisS:
Licenses do not cure arrogance and stupidity, take a look at I-95

True
But if the boat license is attached to his driver license and they catch her/him, they'll be walking for along time.

This is what the do in New Jersey. Also if your DUI on the water, they take you license and your dead in the water and on the road.

Not a bad Idea.

JRScuba:
True
But if the boat license is attached to his driver license and they catch her/him, they'll be walking for along time.

This is what the do in New Jersey. Also if your DUI on the water, they take you license and your dead in the water and on the road.

Not a bad Idea.

If I remember correctly (hey, I am getting old so anything could happen) Oregon and Washington both had legislation up for this.

The only problem was that this didn't (couldn't) cover minors.. and any God fearing father/mother would say that their "minor" child was driving........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom