Diver Missing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I met John on a few occasions and had a pleasure of listening to his presentation about his record dive during the DEMA show in Vegas. I found him a humble person with zero ego who was anxious to know (and to care) of what kind of diving you do as he was genuinely interested in you as a person.. I then exchanged numerous emails and photographs with him, and just the other day was thinking of one photo and reminded myself that next time I see him, I should ask him to autograph it for me.

I am sadden to hear this sort of news, and especially about someone that you actually new. My sympathies to his family and friends.

This is really terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and his friends.

Semper Safe,

Rick

Did they find John Bennett? I want to know how someone who can dive 308 metres can disappear on a 45 metre dive.

crispos:
Did they find John Bennett? I want to know how someone who can dive 308 metres can disappear on a 45 metre dive.

Any number of things can happen without depth being a factor.

Gary D.

no news of them finding him yet. they may never do so, though.

I just read the posts on Bennett at the Deco Stop. Forget my post. It's premature to ask these questions until they get more info, either from the SAR team or the dive team.

Gary D.:
Any number of things can happen without depth being a factor.

Gary D.

I know Gary. But it is peculiar and worrysome nevertheless. By the way, quite an inspirational story about Beth and the diving. You won't get me in a 62 degree pool tho. Way to go!

crispos:
I know Gary. But it is peculiar and worrysome nevertheless. By the way, quite an inspirational story about Beth and the diving. You won't get me in a 62 degree pool tho. Way to go!

Which article did you read? She is a fighter and that attitude has helped her improve instead of getting worse. She is one of those that HBOT works on. I wish it worked on more people.

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom