Diver slogans (humor)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From a tee shirt: "The Deeper You Go, The Cooler It Gets"

Not a slogan but funny nonetheless.

Many years ago I was drinking adult beverages with a dive bud when she said "you know Boyle's Law, right, air expands on the way up? Well what if a whale farted, really deep, you know, wouldn't that be huge when it got to the surface?"

S ex
C razed
U nderwater
B ad
A ss

is a new one on me and I love it.

My favorite is "A bad day of diving is better than a good day at work."
I've thought about this one a lot. I had some really terrible days diving where I would have gladly sat in an IBM office wearing a short-sleeved white shirt with a tie and maybe even a pocket protector to keep those errant ballpoints in check. But I made it back almost every day, so how bad could it have been?
The other one that comes to mind from time to time is "Divers do it deeper." I can't elaborate on this since nothing that I could write will stay long ... so, ah, forget it.

Not a slogan but funny nonetheless.

Many years ago I was drinking adult beverages with a dive bud when she said "you know Boyle's Law, right, air expands on the way up? Well what if a whale farted, really deep, you know, wouldn't that be huge when it got to the surface?"

Didn't you know that's what brought down those plains and ships in the Bermuda Triangle. Scientists just discovered that it was really a bunch of mischievious whales playing pranks. They drop down as far as they can and cut one then just sit back and watch the action!!!!!!!! haha

As far as slogans go. I like the one of the girl in a T back that says LOG SOME BOTTOM TIME. That's good stuff no matter how you look at it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom