Divers and Pilots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helicopter pilot, just got my instrument rating. Start working on commercial rating tomorrow!!!:D The intent is to do this professionally asap!

Private Pilot Single Engine Land. My wife owns a Cardinal RG. If I'm really nice, I get to fly it. Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. She has her ATP, SEL, MEL, CFII, and is a professor at Florida Institute of Technology in the College of Aeronautics. She is also the Chair of the Fligth Education Department. I intend to build a RV-7A. I fly for fun and to get there from here.

Nemrod, I too got my license in 1980.

We should arrange a fly then dive to the keys or something.

johnnyseko:
Helicopter pilot, just got my instrument rating. Start working on commercial rating tomorrow!!!:D The intent is to do this professionally asap!

Want some good experience??? Go fly for the 1st Cav over in Iraq. :D

the K-razy Kopter Pilot

Private Pilot Single Engine Land

Well (hitching up my britches...) I fly Microsoft Flight Simulator pretty well...never had a landing I couldn't walk away from.

Okay, that's corny. However, getting flight certification is one of the three things left on my "ten things to do before I die" list. Getting certified in Scuba was number six, and I did that six years ago. About time I attacked that list again!

Private pilot, 200 hours. Currently inactive due to insurance and gas prices.

Diving is cheaper, and that says a LOT. :)

Private pilot single engine land, commercial pilot helicopter. Not used for a while. All just for fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom