Divers and skull caps...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm on my second Dee-Rag.. wore the first one so much it wore out! Love the lil head covers! My wife also has one that she sent a material to Dee and a few weeks later she recieved a 'Rag in Butterfly :)

Around here, the 'rags are available at many fine establishments including but not limited to convenience stores that are individually owned and the Army Navy store where I got a much lower quality fabric 'rag (but functional black for outdoor work.. less dirt showing) for $6.

Harley-Davidson also has versions, though the leather ones wouldn't hold up to much diving, especially salt water.

Don't forget the Zissou.

zissou-721265.jpg

my instructor in DR wore a baseball cap.

Here is Wisconsin you can walk into any convenience store adn they sell them for about $4... And any biker outlet has them

CBulla:
Harley-Davidson also has versions, though the leather ones wouldn't hold up to much diving, especially salt water.

I'd stay away from anything Harley. You think Scuba is an expensive addiction????? Sure, you'll just go in looking for a way overpriced skull cap, see the chrome, and then.......Besides, you know what H-D stands for: Hundred Dollars!

merxlin:
I'd stay away from anything Harley. You think Scuba is an expensive addiction????? Sure, you'll just go in looking for a way overpriced skull cap, see the chrome, and then.......Besides, you know what H-D stands for: Hundred Dollars!

LOL!! Yeah, we did that Harley thing a few years ago! Finally had to give it up, as it was waaaayyyy more expensive than diving! Ahhhh.... love the chrome though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom