Divers do it deeper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I've been trying to book a flight the 26th Dec. But the $$$$ is crazy. Gotta be at home for the little one on christmas, but if the ink is dry I may take the T-bird on the 20hr trek from Mass. and then conditions will determine when we head out to the duane. My buddy's got a 28'? pro line so don't have to hassle with getting reservations. Guess the attorney in me is being chatty....long story short I hope to dive the Duane on the 28th-2nd. I won't know exactly until the 19th. Oh yeah I once claimed a 50$ bounty on a moped key lost on the Duane...my first hunt.

Kind 1:
Hey all, just registered. I'm from Mass. I do most of my diving in FLA, but always ready to try a new location. I'm at the end of a divorce and have definitly decided my next partner has got to be a dive buddy as well. Can't say I'm to excited about jumping back into the singles scene, but figured if she's a diver she's gotta be cool.
If you don't like the single thing, try doubles! After several years, I now have a woman who likes to dive. The more the merrier. Good Luck.

Hi there and welcome!! Your right, women divers are cool... Now, I may be a bit biased there, but I bet there are a few people out there that will agree with me!! Good luck with everything that you have going on... and enjoy the diving time that your going to get! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around the boards!!

Have fun, and safe diving!!
Kayla :)

A warm welcome from presently cold Montreal. I should probably get a diving lady too.

Welcome! If you are looking for ladies look in the Florida Conchs and the Deep Dixie Divers. Lots of beauties there to be had.

Welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom