Diving Ambon--operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that's actually what my guide told me at Maluku Divers when I asked about Blue Rose.
At least it's a progress, I had read from another diver I know he was told last year they were the only dive center in Ambon. :wink:

Hi Adreni, i just got back today and haven't got around to writing a trip report. When do you go?
Maluku divers was fantastic! I loved the resort, nice and relaxed, delicious food (especially the soups which are served with every lunch and dinner), an incredible dive and boat crew. They are great fun and nothing is too much trouble - take the time to get to know them, its worth it. Shouting them a beer in the evening goes down very well too :). And of course they have eagle eyes, i saw all the usual critters,plenty of rhino's around. They are excellent divers too, my dive buddy was resuming diving after a very long break and they helped him find his 'fins' again even though not DM trained (they way they operated i had thought maybe they were).

I also had a leaking battery cause havoc with my strobe, Marcel, the resort manager, spent an hour or so one night pulling it apart and cleaning it up for me. Worked perfectly the next day. Just an example of going above and beyond. You will feel very welcomed there.

Enjoy, i wish i was going back tomorrow!!

I am also a big fan of Maluku Divers and have dived with them on two of the trips I have made to Ambon. I have also dived the south coasts and Nusa Laut from liveaboards.

I have documented most of my experiences on my site - here is the link to the overview page and just follow the links: Diving Indonesia: Maluku Province ? Overview

Don

I agree with MA! They go above and beyond to make sure your stay is wonderful! Great resort!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom