Diving Anilao Nov 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
1 hour from anilao to PG using those huge bankas like those from atlantis or asia divers. try asking them for rates.

nov 18, i can't commit yet because of work, but i'll try. when are you leaving for the PI?

Thanks for the transportation info! We get in to Manila around noon Sun Nov 12 and fly out mid afternoon Sat Nov 24. Gonna try to dive Nov 12 once when we get in. They swear its been done. We're both int'l travel virgins so just kind of freakin out about 27 hours of travel here in about 66 hours. It will be well worth it.

scubabum2:
Thanks for the transportation info! We get in to Manila around noon Sun Nov 12 and fly out mid afternoon Sat Nov 24. Gonna try to dive Nov 12 once when we get in. They swear its been done. We're both int'l travel virgins so just kind of freakin out about 27 hours of travel here in about 66 hours. It will be well worth it.
worth it? i guess you've never been in a veritable soup of every color of fish imaginable, coral of every variety, service that can't be beat and hospitality that would make you come back for more

brace yourself... diving may never be the same again :biggrin:

Jag

shugar:
worth it? i guess you've never been in a veritable soup of every color of fish imaginable, coral of every variety, service that can't be beat and hospitality that would make you come back for more

brace yourself... diving may never be the same again :biggrin:

Jag

ditto :D

scubabum2:

club ocellaris right?

Correct - Club Ocellaris. I don't think they have wifi - if not, does anyone know of a place in Anilao that does? That way I can stay in touch if anyone is interested in meeting up and we don't get to PG.

hmmmn not familiar with anilao but i think aquaventure has wifi (yes, kuya caloi?).

most PG resorts i know of has free wi-fi even inside the rooms/cottages. :)

mike, i am broke. i do not have money to do anything anymore. :(

rhadamantus:
mike, i am broke. i do not have money to do anything anymore. :(
money? to post a short stripping video on the internet?

thats free!!!!

:D :D

or am i in the wrong thread again? i hate that...

money to get a stripping video recorded in the first place. lol.

and no, i am not getting a cent out of my diving fund for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom