Diving at the Coast of Washington state

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ali's scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hoodsport pics 039.JPG
Hoodsport pics 061.JPG

Nice, but where were you diving ?

I dove three places Sundrock, an Octopus hole and behind sunrise hotel which was 7:00 a.m. all in town of Hood sport ,wash and Solo dives

Did you do any underwater hunting?

Did you do any underwater hunting?
NO it is reserve areas and not any huntings allowed that is reason you can see some beauties to the eyes of divers to see and take memories!!!.
i do divings in Oregon and do some time spear fishings and hit and run really.

I dove three places Sundrock, an Octopus hole and behind sunrise hotel which was 7:00 a.m. all in town of Hood sport ,wash and Solo dives
Hardly the Washington coast but thanks.

I dove the jetty at Ocean Shore once in 2015 and harvested some nice rockfish and crabs
it is great , i do some crabs dive in Oregon coast town of Wald port and some red rock crabs in Newport ,Or . the red rocks crabs are more seasonal. I love diving on Oregon coast near our towns the dives are always different and not boring . Sometime low Vis but when it is good Vis it is very fine and relaxing ,fair numbers of rocks fish and different one Perch , ling, occasion i spear ling cod not always . All my dives are from shore and most are Solo dives however i don't mind to dive the same minded person however doesn't came by easy. I love diving in Washington in Area of Hood sport mostly i familiar at .several places are my favorites places to dive . I was diving in Washington two weeks ago and did 4 beautiful dives. to me diving is the most exciting and fine thing to do and i love every dives i get change.
Ali loves diving

I dive Oregon coast much more often than Washington coast, and besides Waldport and Newport, I also dive Barview jetty frequently. I won't be surprised if we have come cross each other. I do dive Puget Sound often but most of them are just fun dives and occasionally grabbing a couple of urchins or scallops unless it's crab season.

I wondered since you said you dive more in Oregon where about in Oregon do you live and for how long have you been diving ? we might came across which i don't recall. what is your name ? and how often do you dive ?
Ali

Back
Top Bottom