diving brownstone week days?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

7millimeter

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings,

Anyone diving brownstone during the day this month (July)? I'm looking to buddy up. I went down there one day last week and there wasn't anyone to dive with. I had a nice time snorkeling, but I'm looking to do some scuba.

The park is looking better every time I visit. Well done!

Let me know which day or days next week you want to dive there and I'll join you. I go there sometimes and end up in the same situation. I was there yesterday and didn't dive but atleast enjoyed the zip line and launcher. Water was nice and warm on the surface.

I have not been there since opening day but let me ask:

Do they still allow you to go down there and wait for a buddy to be paired with before paying ? Or do you pay before entering the gates now ? Im only 5 mins from the quarry ;it was worth just going down there and waiting for a buddy.

Thats what I liked about the quarry as I was always able to buddy up with someone except for one time.

Ide like to get back to quarry diving but Ive dove it so much Im really only eager to do one dive in the quarry.

That water slide looks fun, how was it?

Do they still do the Wednsday nightdive and picnic? Thats what Im interested in as it is a blast diving at night. Lets see we saw 35+ eels, large fish of some sort and vis was 30-40+ feet in some areas.

Do they have air compressors working yet and can they be patronized without diving in the quarry.

As of opening day, they require payment before entering the park gates. It has now become a matter of insurance restrictions on them. As far as I know, the Wed night dives are still in effect, but I can check on that for you. The compressor is not yet in operation because of the power company dragging thier feet with the proper connections. I don't know, but as the compressor is not within the park gates, I would imagine that you could get a fill without diving the park. Again, I will check on that as well so there is no confusion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom