diving concepts dry glove system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by VTWarrenG

And also -- do you know a good White's or Abyss dealer? I'm going to be in the market for a drysuit soon, but don't want to shell out the $$ for a DUI.

- Warren

Hey Warren,

The Abyss suits have gone up pretty drastically in price over the last four years. I bought my custom Kevlar TX, with all the fixin's, for $1400US from Tam Dive in Toronto about four years ago. I checked out prices about four months ago, and they're going for $2000 now. I'd put my Abyss suit up against any suit out there as far as durability for wreck diving, and the overall quality is unbelievable. However, if I had to go out and buy a suit today, I'm not sure I would dish out $2000 or not. I hear that you can get a DUI TLS350 for $1500 or so, and they have a pretty decent reputation.

Mike

Originally posted by Lost Yooper
I hear that you can get a DUI TLS350 for $1500 or so, and they have a pretty decent reputation.
Yup, you could get a customized TLS350 (Signature Series) for $1395 back in December. Not sure how the purported new Discounted Pricing Minimum has affected prices, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom