Diving Cozumel from Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquaworld bus leaves Cancun to PDC at 8.30 am
Aquaworld ferry in PDC waits for bus
Aquaworld diveboats in Coz pick you up from the ferry.
Lunch included
Time for shopping included
back in Cancun 7.00 pm

call it a cattle boat, or call it a big, slick, professional, hassle free operation, I dont care, there are a whole lot of satisfied customers..

As yet, there is no ferry from Cancun to Coz

Go to Coz in the am one day. Dive a 2 tank pm Stay in downtown hotel $40 for the night dive 2 tank am (and pm if your fit) go back to Cancun late pm. You get 6 dives but only one trip to Coz. See www.bottomtimedivers.net Raul can get everything arranged including the hotel. Have a nice trip! I just got back and again Raul proved to be just great. He will also rinse and dry your gear for the second day.
Lou
shedthegear:
I am staying in Cancun for 7 nights and would love to take 2 or 3 day trips out to Cozumel to dive. (Most are 2-dive trips)

Any suggestions on a good operator (out of Cancun)?

Any good dives local to Cancun?

Never dove Mexico before, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

cancun mark:
Aquaworld bus leaves Cancun to PDC at 8.30 am
Aquaworld ferry in PDC waits for bus
Aquaworld diveboats in Coz pick you up from the ferry.
Lunch included
Time for shopping included
back in Cancun 7.00 pm

call it a cattle boat, or call it a big, slick, professional, hassle free operation, I dont care, there are a whole lot of satisfied customers..

As yet, there is no ferry from Cancun to Coz

I didn't mean to cast any aspersions; some folks love the big boats. I'll admit that the term "cattle boat" can have some negative connotations, but it's a descriptive term that everybody recognizes.

Peace,

Back
Top Bottom