Diving Friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmanfunk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys I am here because I dont know where else to look for diving friends. When I go out on the boat I try to talk to people to get to know them but alot of them are out of town people. My girlfriend and I are looking for some friends that are into the sport like we are. I have my own boat so If i am not on a charter I am out on the water. hope to meet lots of friends. :cool2:

Lol thanks a mil If ever in south fl let me know

I live in Coral Springs. AOW certified. Usually try to get out Saturday mornings. Would be up for joining you.

Hey whats up man. Im in the same predicament as you. Im trying to find some buddies. I go to school up in Washington DC and im home for the summer here in Davie and im trying to get some diving in but all my friends are scared to go diving let alone none of them are certified. If you ever want to dive let me know! Shoot me an email at Ardonestevez@aol.com

Alex

Lets see - you have a boat, like to dive, and want to take people out diving......

You will have more friends than you know what to do with real soon - now your challange is to find something to dive - in Dade, its mostly wrecks, and they take some practice to find, hook, and dive.

Just curious - what kind of boat do you have - you can probably figure out what we have if I tell you you I'm not 31 and I don't live in Jupiter!

I have a small boat 18 angler cc I love it great on gas and doesn't break the bank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom