Diving in anilao oct 22.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great. Axua's reco is devil's point. I've never been, it's all the way on the other side of the island. But whatever vince and rej say. You guys are the ones taking the shots. I'm along for the view!

chip104:
Great. Axua's reco is devil's point. I've never been, it's all the way on the other side of the island

never been wouldt feel comfy guiding in an unknown area unless its an easy geo site to navigate?

ah yes. tama. I have no clue about the site.

I'm glad sombrero's on the list! This time I'll try not to miss the shark if it comes along.

chip104:
ah yes. tama. I have no clue about the site.

I'm glad sombrero's on the list! This time I'll try not to miss the shark if it comes along.

no matter how many times ive been to sombrero i never grow tired of it:)

Spoon:
yeah will have space, you dont mind being 3rd wheel in the back with vince and rej?

Chip, think about it...... it may put you in a compromising situation once it gets "hot:07:" back there... :10:

but you have a good plan..... being the "wedge" between them .....

as for me hehehhehe i will be diving to just last the past weekends,

will be doing training dives and exams , where else,.....

oh we went diving over the weekend with around a meter long pawikan just by the house reef feeding, ignoring us.

unfortunately it would remain to be a DM tale for you guys but an experience for us.

ALso we were with Romi Garduce, the guy who climbed the mountian in the himalayans last month and who would go for Mt. Everest next year. i do have a picture with him :D

clgsamson:
don't, unless you know the entry/exit and how the currents behave in that place.

i know sombrero pretty much like the back of my hand:)

paolov:
ALso we were with Romi Garduce, the guy who climbed the mountian in the himalayans last month and who would go for Mt. Everest next year. i do have a picture with him :D

met the husband of pia cayetano and he too is training for the mt everest trek, hes actually the leader of the expedition, same team sila?

Back
Top Bottom