Diving in April - Komodo, Raja Ampat, Somewhere Else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't need to leave Bali to relax, hike, experience culture, surf, enjoy food, and dive. Why spend time flying when you could be having fun.
If it's to touristy then yes maybe something more off the radar is in order.

Good point. I have only 12 days in Indonesia so I try to avoid unnecessary traveling. On the other hand I felt that Bali was bit too touristy for my taste when I visited last time couple of years ago. That was the reason why I was keen on travelling to Lombok between 22-.28.12.

I would never get bored in Bali. I've been diving & sightseeing there almost every year for the last 10 years. If you like to dive, you can visit Secret Bay in Gilimanuk, Menjangan, Pemuteran, Tulamben, Amed, Padangbai, Nusa Penida, etc. Ubud is also nice place to hang out, visiting Monkey Forest, rafting in Ayung river, seeing Barong Dance, etc. You can visit several temples in Uluwatu, Tanah Lot, Besakih, Goa Lawah, Goa Gajah, etc. Check out what these guys did for their Bali-Komodo trip:

You can also visit Jogyakarta in Mid Java to see Borobudur & Prambanan temples, old Javanese kingdom residence.

I would never get bored in Bali. I've been diving & sightseeing there almost every year for the last 10 years. If you like to dive, you can visit Secret Bay in Gilimanuk, Menjangan, Pemuteran, Tulamben, Amed, Padangbai, Nusa Penida, etc. Ubud is also nice place to hang out, visiting Monkey Forest, rafting in Ayung river, seeing Barong Dance, etc. You can visit several temples in Uluwatu, Tanah Lot, Besakih, Goa Lawah, Goa Gajah, etc. Check out what these guys did for their Bali-Komodo trip:

You can also visit Jogyakarta in Mid Java to see Borobudur & Prambanan temples, old Javanese kingdom residence.

OK! Now I have something added to my Bali To-Do List!!

- Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom