Diving in Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef2000 is a top centre, I have often dived with them and had lots of fun.
They are right in Dahab, not far from the Canyon in fact close enough - a short jeep ride to all the best Dahab spots..

A great guide to all the Dahab dive spots is here :

PADI Dive Sites, Club Dahab, Egypt | Club Vass

Thanks for the not to be missed dive sites! Aren't all the trips using a private guide?
We were thinking about Reef2000.
Any experiences.

I was in Dahab a half year ago. It is really nice location, because of the reefs of course but today it is much worse with the sea life(forget sharks and big rays :( ). The best dive sites are : Bells, Blue hole, Canyon, Gabr el bint, Eel garden. But I think it's better to be a technical diver on dive sites like Canyon --> more deep, more fun :). From the dive centers: Reef2000 - I have no personal experience but i heard from my friends that it is perfect center, Lighthouse dive center - it's czech-magyar center, it's directly on Lighthouse, fine staff, no problems, Planet Divers- czech-egyptian center, great services, no problem with trips everywhere around, also cool staff, they've helped nuno gomes with his world record.

Lighthouse Divecenter - Red Sea Diving Holidays - Dahab, Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Liveaboard Safari lighthouse
PLANET DIVERS, Dahab - PADI , IANTD facility planetdivers

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom