diving in New South Wales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g'day joanna,
although i m from australia but i m not from the area you are heading to.
maybe you could go to the padi website which you could look for dive centres in certain areas.
cheers
kenny:)

well this is sydney so you will have to travel no matter what so the LDS i suggest are a little away from you but you are going to get that with any shop.

some i can recommend is:
Frogdive Willoughby, go in and talk to them, they have a strong club base dive schedule, weekly boats and monthly bbq & shore diving.

Many Dive or Bondi Dive. They very close to the dive site and they use a mini van to transport you from their shop to dive site. They both have huge tourist markets so their dive sites arent too challenging and you might appreciate that.

Another to check out is Deep 6 Diving at Ryde or Dive 2000 at neutral bay, but i havent been there for a few years but when i use to go there they always seemed very good.

there might be some dive shops in the northern beaches area but i dont venture that way often.

Hope these give you a start and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom