Diving off cruise ship?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@ROUS Thanks for the very nice video, and I know you had a great time diving with Mike at Just Dive. He and his dive shop, Just Dive, are who I head to when going to GC. I have dived near the Kittiwake numerous times, but not being a fan of wrecks, I preferred to hang out on the neighboring reef. I did enjoy your video of the inside of the ships. Keep up the informative trip reports.

Cross posting from Cruise Critic:

Anthem of the Seas, 24 Jan 2023 - Booking independent dives out of 5 local dive shops -

These shops all actively seek cruise ship passengers. I've dealt with all 5 LDS, and dived on 3 of the boats (the 3 Saints). I've been weathered or rescheduled out of San Juan 3 times, but am very much hoping to get there this time. The caves on outside east of the harbor mouth have a reputation as being good. St Lucia is great for drift dives past the Pitons. St Kitts has a possibility of a full day of diving (morning and afternoon). I haven't done the west shore of Antigua, but Indigo gave me a great referral to an English Harbor operator last trip.

Hope to see you "down there",

27 Jan 2023 Port call - San Juan - Scuba Dogs - City Lights night dive at Escambron Marine Park

28 Jan 2023 Port call - St Maarten - Dive Sint Maarten (Bobby's Marina)

29 Jan 2023 Port call - Antigua - Indigo Divers Jolly Harbor

30 Jan 2023 Port call - St Lucia - Dive St Lucia (Scuba Steve's)

31 Jan 2023 Port Call - St Kitts - Pro Divers St Kitts (Auston MacLeod) (Dive currently full -- Booked with Keneth dive shop)
How were you your dives? I'll be going to all these ports this coming January 2024!

How were you your dives? I'll be going to all these ports this coming January 2024!
I enjoyed all the dives. I will be returning to these islands again in Jan 24, and will visit the same dive operators. You wouldn't just happen to be on the 18 Jan Anthem sailing?

Back
Top Bottom