Diving on Fri and Sat (Jan 7/8)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ARGGGHHH!!!
You were supposed to say it was horrible! (except the company of course!). Come on be truthful - there was no vis, rippin current and no life - right!

I pulled in to home at 4:30PM! Rotten job! Know anyonet hat pays huge money and only makes you work when you want to, who needs an efficient, hardworking, organized, intelligent manager? Have them give me a call!

Maybe next week - meanwhile I will just have to dive vicariously!

My hair my have been tangled, but at least I didn't smell like green apples! I will find some conditioner that smells manly for next week...

Renee, I just may have a job for you.....Really!

James, don't know about you, but my hair is nice and soft and untangly this evening---and just smells like saltwater, thank you very much!

Steve and Dan, great meeting you guys; safe travels home!

Marvel, thanks for being the ultimate hostess as always, and thanks for the chat.
Man, guys, it felt good to do the Conch Diver's get-together again...too many hurricanes and bad weather for too long!

Hey Ya'll... I am so glad that Vickie conned me into the dive. I was not gonna dive this weekend. Stayed outa the Conch Forum to ease temptation, yet, Vickie called and told me about the dive. Then Marvel calls. THANKS FOR TALKING ME INTO THE DIVE!
It was awesome! Good vis, good friends, good food. Who could ask for more? The fish were very interested in hanging out with me. It was fun, but they were a little big to letting them chomp on body parts. The one time I thought Steve bumped me or something, but no! It was a fish tasting my hair!
Steve, I understand that was your first ocean dive. WTG! You did really good, and looked very comfortable in the water, even with us nuts as your buddies! Look forward to diving with ya again.
Notable fishes seen: smooth trunkfish, porkfish, juvenile french and gray angels, sharptail eel, butter hamlet, those triggerfish, the groupers; blue striped, spanish, french grunts; southern stingray, and yellow stingray, baby highhats, neon gobies.
Lunch at Mulligans was good, well, the company was, the food was OK. (did they get a new cook or something??)
Glad to have met new buddies and of course good seeing everybody else. Yes, Marvel, us girls need to do another chick dive!

Scuba_Jenny:
Vickie conned me into the dive. !
:11: did not, its all a bunch of lies :eyebrow:

Scuba_Jenny:
even with us nuts as your buddies!!
Hey..... Im not the one calling strange men asking to speak to the pervious owner of their cell phones..... That's gotta be a little nutty :wink:

MArvel - I am so jealous of your homestead on the sand! - I once lived on Jackson Street and Surf road in Hollywood.. that was the greatest!

I have dreams of living there now as a 30- something. A rinse tank, BBQ Smoker, outdoor area for lounging and an open invite to all divers... never a boring moment.

Watch the sunrise over the sea. Spend an evening watching the waves enjoying some wine.. wow.. wow wow... Hollywood PD Hiring? - -

Eric, you've summed it up quite nicely. Divers are always welcome &, weather & work permitting, I'm always outside- I start & end most of my days looking at the ocean in all it's glory. Come on down & join us next time- probably next Saturday.

Well, wasn't that a trip worth remembering!

I'm still amazed over the response my post got. Thanks to all for taking me along for the dives.

Doug, those pictures are really worth more than a thousand words. I'm looking forward to the moment, when I get the video from Jim.

And the crowd at Hibiscus Street! I felt right at home with you guys. And it turned out to be my longest safety stop yet. 104 mins at 15ft. The only negative point is, that I didn't remember to take any pictures. I only remembered that on the way back to Miami :-(

Thanks again to all of you, it was really good to get to meet the people behind the screen names.

btw: when I arrived in Zurich it was just above freezing, but at least the weather was as good as we had. If it weren't for the difference in temperature...

Steve

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom